Saturday, February 28, 2009

We've started a blog

So me and my brother have decided to start a sports blog. If there's anything we could talk all day about, it's sports. The point of our blog is to create an intelligent forum that discusses all things sports (but let's be realistic here, we mostly talk football). Other than most forums, where most discussions about sports quickly degenerate into arguments about each others mothers, we hope this blog is somewhere where sports is the only thing discussed here. Since neither of us have the time to single-handedly manage a blog and because we want to use this blog as a place to discuss with each other about sports, all the posts here are going to be written by either myself (Spencer) or my brother, Bryce. With all this being said, I hope this is the beginning of something good.

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment