Thursday, May 14, 2009

If you don't have anything nice to say...


...then don't say it at all

I mostly just vent my frustrations on my blog. And then I was reading an interview with Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo. He said some nice things about the Packers former, and current, quarterback.

Speaking about Cutler and the Bears lack of WR's, he said something nice about Favre:

“Our assumption is that it starts with the quarterback, and not the wide receivers,” he said. “All you have to do is look north and see what Favre did with his receivers in Green Bay. I don’t care who you gave Favre because they always looked good.”

And then he complimented Rodgers and the Packers draft class:

“Looking at Green Bay, I think Aaron Rodgers will make a jump this year, and they are a tough match-up on offense from a personnel and a scheme perspective,” he said. He’s also very aware of the additions Green Bay made defensively in the draft with their first-round picks, DT B.J. Raji and LB Clay Matthews. “You look at the Packers’ draft, and they are now a lot stronger up front.”

No comments:

Post a Comment