Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Open Letter to Nick Collins


Dear Nick,

Glad you showed up at camp. Lose the 'tude, though. Let's not forget, you're still not good enough to whine about your contract. And, stop saying things like this: "I'm a humble kid. I'm here to do my job, come in here, help this team win, play football. That's all I know how to do is play football. I'm a winner and that's what I'm trying to do, win a championship here." Humble people don't call themselves humble. And they don't demand more money when they have a year left on their contract. Nick, take a look at Greg Jennings, for example. He got a new contract with one year left on it. Notice, Nick, that he did not accomplish it by playing mind games, holding out for more money, and calling himself humble. He did it by earning on the field. Now go and do likewise.

Love,
Bryce

P.S. You're set to make $3 million next year. That is enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment